Welcome to this new issue of The MagPi magazine.
- BUILD AN IOT DOOR LOCK: Dr Simon Monk’s Everyday Engineering series continues
- MAKE A STROBE LIGHT: Get the party started with a Pi-powered strobe light. Just grab a few bright LEDs and a transistor to begin making
- COMMAND LINE PI (PART 2): Richard Smedley continues to conquer the command line
- SONIC PI TIPS AND TRICKS: Creator, Sam Aaron, helps you get creative with your code
- HACK THE RASPBIAN DESKTOP: The Foundation’s Simon Long introduces a new series
- FACE DETECTION WITH OPENCV: Join Willem Coopman as he tries to distinguish between dogs and humans, using the Pi Camera module
- GAMES WITH PYTHON (PART 2): Making shapes move around the screen is important if you want to make games. Here’s how it’s done