Welcome to this new issue of The MagPi magazine.
- EVERYDAY ENGINEERING (PT 1): Dr Simon Monk shows us how to build a parking sensor
- MINECRAFT: Pi CODING TIPS: Martin ‘Minecraft’ O’Hanlon shares five of his favourite creative coding tips and tricks
- SHOOT SLOW-MOTION VIDEOS: “Drive through the boxes, it makes the car look good!”
- MAKE A CANDLE LANTERN: Create romantic lighting using pulse-width modulation
- WATER DROP PHOTOGRAPHY: Capture incredible DSLR photos with the help of Pi
- COMMAND LINE Pi (PT 1): Join Richard Smedley on the first part of his quest to help you love the command line as much as it loves you
- GAMES WITH PYTHON (PT 1)